ArrowResources is looking for a travel coordinator who will be responsible for planning and coordinating all aspects of a company’s travel-related activities.
- Monitoring office supplies inventories and ordering office consumables.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and general facilities requests
- Organizing office needs for an ongoing and expanding business: space/facilities, new joiner packs and arrangements etc.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock level
- Communicating with key suppliers, customers, both UK and globally, to schedule meetings and trips in conjunction as and when required.
- Interaction with potential customers of the Firm – meeting schedules, printing marketing packs/materials, greeting in reception and escorting professionally
Organizing Travel and Events
- Events include team events and client entertainment. Researching options, budgeting, gaining approval.
- Complex travel itineraries requiring good knowledge of travel networks.
- Flights, hotels, accommodation, currency, visas.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Liaising with Executive Assistants in other locations to arrange meetings, hotel desk, etc.
Other administrative duties
- Processing expenses and invoices (adhoc) whilst adhering to Employer’s policies.
- Meeting and catering bookings, including conference calls and video conferences.
- Couriering documents and Mail distribution.
- Holiday and absence monitoring using tracking spreadsheet for management review.
- Archiving documents.
Good to have:
- Proven experience of 5 years as a travel coordinator.
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English and German), both written & verbal. Swiss German would be a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree: additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
If this position sounds interesting for you, please apply directly here