Talent acquisition Specialist
ArrowResources AG is a global commodity trading house headquartered in Switzerland and is seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity of a Talent Acquisition to join its rapidly growing business. The ArrowResources group of companies is an integrated commodities trading house, actively trading base metals, concentrates, ores, natural gas, LNG, power, crude oil, and oil products.
- Manage and implement all recruiting tasks
- Oversee the hiring process and making necessary modification.
- Enlist job postings on forums which can source new candidates at the time of hiring such as newspapers, social media, advertisements, etc.
- Source candidates for recruitment.
- Analyze and note down every job’s requirements and objectives before publishing the posting.
- Drafting or regularly updating job descriptions and requirements.
- Screen job applications and shortlist candidates.
- Ensure all the best recruiting equipment, software and practices are being used in the process.
- Conduct interviews and tests of the applicants to filter them further and advance them to the next level relevant to their job posting.
- Collaborating with HR and the management of the recruitment process.
- Ensure the criteria for which the candidates are being tested are relevant to the job they have applied for.
- Present reports on recruitment and analyses the status of recruitment practices regularly to the team and management.
- Prepare employment agreements
- Network and build contacts to source candidates better in the future.
- Work following company policy and standards.
Your skills and experience
- At minimum a bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or relevant fields.
- Prior experience in the full cycle recruitment activities within international organisations.
- Excellent ability to conduct and administer various kinds of interviews and selection methods respectively.
- Knowledge of skill assessment processes, applicant tracking systems, candidate management systems, and HR databases.
- Hands on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Excellent communication, people, and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of all job descriptions being applied for along with the requirements and responsibilities that come with them.
- Confidence in their decision-making skills.
- Levelheaded attitude with attention to detail.
What we can offer you
- Multi-cultural international team of highly motivated colleagues
- Modern working environment and equipment
- At Arrow Resources, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you please apply directly here