ArrowResources AG is a global commodity trading house headquartered in Switzerland and is seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity to join its rapidly growing business. The ArrowResources group of companies is an integrated commodities trading house, actively trading base metals, concentrates, ores, natural gas, LNG, power, crude oil, and oil products.
The position encompasses the following tasks:
- Monitoring office supplies inventories and ordering office consumables.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and general facilities requests.
- Organizing office needs for an ongoing and expanding business: space/facilities, new joiner packs and arrangements etc.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Communicating with key suppliers, customers, both UK and globally, to schedule meetings and trips in conjunction as and when required.
- Interaction with potential customers of the Firm – meeting schedules, printing marketing packs/materials, greeting in reception and escorting professionally
Events include team events and client entertainment. Researching options, budgeting, gaining approval.
Other administrative duties:
- Processing expenses and invoices (adhoc) whilst adhering to Employer’s policies.
- Meeting and catering bookings, including conference calls and video conferences.
- Couriering documents and Mail distribution.
- Archiving documents.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English and German), both written & verbal. Swiss German would be a plus
- 5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Team player
- Keen to learn new area of practice
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with a motivated approach
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A diverse and inclusive cultural vision.
If this position sound interesting for you, please apply directly here