Our Risk Management department is looking to expand and to hire a middle officer to cover multiple energy trading desks. We’re looking a motivated professional, that can take ownership of day-to-day risk management duties and contribute in further developing our Risk infrastructure.
- Experience in commodities min. 2 year, preferably in Oil & Gas products
- First-hand experience in Risk Management (P&L calculation and explain, risk dimensions, operational)
- Understanding of financial instruments and derivatives
- Demonstrable analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent Excel skills, including Power Query
- Good Python and SQL , C+ knowledge
Good to have:
- Business Intelligence or other systematic reporting experience highly desirable
- Experience with clearing/brokering counterparties desirable.
- STEM/technical background desirable
- Database experience desirable
- Have already some experience in commodities and related financial instruments and be able to demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Oil products experience, as well as experience in blending books is desirable but not necessary.