IT Systems Engineer (Athens, GR)
Job description (Ref.No. 2021-04)
IT System Engineer (Athens, GR)
For our office in Athens, Greece we are looking for a dynamic and energetic IT Systems Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- Design, implement and manage company systems including networks, storage, Exchange (Office365), physical and virtual servers, Active Directory and Group Policy, Certificate Services, authentication systems, and remote access and mobility systems
- Administer and support cloud-based systems and related services (e.g Azure, Office365,)
- Oversee and ensure the optimal performance of systems
- Provide expert level support through escalated technical support
- Prepare and distribute technical documentation for all assigned systems and projects involving processes, procedures, troubleshooting guides, training and change management logs
- Establish and maintain relationships with IT external customers, vendors and partners
- Participate in Helpdesk
- Setup and deploy equipment for new users
Typical – yet important – requirements
- Degree and/or advanced degrees in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years in the capacity of System Engineer over Microsoft server systems
- Ability to manage enterprise-wide technology infrastructure
- Ability to manage multiple infrastructure components.
- Experience in design and implementation of IT infrastructure systems in large scale Microsoft Windows-based enterprise environments.
- Minimum of 5 years in Active Directory design, support and administration.
- Knowledge in cyber risk and system hardening technics.
- Strong knowledge Office 365 (Email, Sharepoint, Onedrive)
- Knowledge SCCM & Intune
Nice to have requirements:
- VMWare technologies (ESX, vCenter)
- Experience working with storage technologies.
- Foundational knowledge of ITIL (certification preferred)
- Knowledge of PowerShell.
- Experience Enterprise backup software (Veeam)
- Fileserver – Shares and NTFS permissions / Sharepoint online
- Experience with Windows Defender
A challenging position in a very impact in which you will have the possibility to be part in a fast moving environment with an open-minded and diverse culture. Our Technology Department applies state-of-the-art tools and techniques without losing focus on market needs.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply directly below or via email to email@example.com using the reference number.