- Assist in annual companywide budgeting and monthly/quarterly forecasting processes.
- Understand and explain variances between actual results and financial projections for all P&L components and provide timely financial insights to business partners (Head of Functions).
- Support ad-hoc analysis and corporate reporting as needed.
- Manage the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and yearly management reporting of the company;
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made;
- Create and maintain necessary P&L reporting for business partners providing decision support;
- Supports and develops scenario planning financial modeling;
- Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, please apply directly here.