We are recruiting a Chartering Operator to join our team as a permanent member of staff reporting to the Operations Team Leader.
- Manage all Communications between Vessel Owners, Brokers, Charterers and rest involved Parties.
- Nominate/Clear Vessels and appoint Agents, Surveyors or other 3rd Parties as required and as the case may be.
- Follow up and report internally from start to completion on the status of each Vessel voyage/fixture.
- Maintain and Report statistics on Freight Market
- Liaise with and advise Logistics Team on operational and logistics issues.
- Check and negotiate Charter Parties
- Follow up on Vessels planning in Coordination with other departments
- Calculate Voyage estimates and report
- Formulate and distribute voyage fixture
- Check and negotiate claims on demurrage between vessel owners and charterers.
- Check and negotiate claims on demurrage between cargo suppliers and receivers.
- Demurrage overall Reporting and Statistics
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in similar role in Shipping or Commodity Trading Company
- University Degree or Commercial education in a relevant field
- Good understanding of demurrage, shipping, and trading operations
- Independent, flexible, and precise approach to work.
- Fluent English speaking and writing
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please apply directly here